What is it about new things that always freak me out initially. My husband is the complete opposite, where really nothing freaks that sweet man out. It has been interesting making this move. Coy and I have learned that we are very different in many ways. It has even been difficult to relate to one another at times. It has been amazing though how God keeps working "behind the scenes" it seems to continue to mold us as individuals and as a couple. Instead of this move being so scarey it is finally moving into a stage of great interest. I am just so excited and curious to see why God had this place for us to be. Many times I have to admit that I have not like myself here and been angry that we came here, but there seems to be this little voice in the back of my head saying "I have a plan." And that is enough for me. God is bringing me the strength I need. I'm taking it one day at a time and still counting down everyday until I see my mom and dad. Maybe I won't ever like changes, but slowly the Lord is changing me, and I DO like what He is doing:) God bless
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home