Hannah he is getting more adorable every day! I can't believe how much he's grown since I last saw you guys. You and Coy need to plan a date so that I can get my baby "fix" again! LOL! :o) Sounds like you are enjoying your summer. Hard to believe its already 1/2 over. :o( Talk to you soon. Andrea :o)
I am married to the most incredible man in the world. We recently moved to a big city and far from home. We are learning how to depend more and more each other.God is teaching us many things.
2 Comments:
Yes, where DOES it go? And he doesn't even look like the same baby?!
By
Unknown, At
12:00 PM
Hannah he is getting more adorable every day! I can't believe how much he's grown since I last saw you guys. You and Coy need to plan a date so that I can get my baby "fix" again! LOL! :o) Sounds like you are enjoying your summer. Hard to believe its already 1/2 over. :o( Talk to you soon.
Andrea :o)
By
Anonymous, At
3:43 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home