Joyful Noise

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Break out the Maternity Tops



Ok... so it is getting more difficult to fit into any of my old clothes. I had several maternity tops that I had picked out in September when my mom was here, now I am getting to wear them. The photo is of me last Friday which began my 22nd week of pregnancy. So exciting. I also have his baby bedding all here! It came today. I can't wait to see it on the bed. I will try to post a picture of the bedding. I'm so thankful for this baby. I thank God for him and for my husband who is taking such good care of both of us. Lately I have been reminded how so many things are out of my control and in God's control, but He asks me to let Him know my hearts desires, and to tell Him my fears. I have been trying to do that more. The world gives me so many things to worry about, but we are told to "not conform to the ways of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of the mind." What a beautiful God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home