Thanksgiving
We had a great Thsnksgiving. My parents and youngest brother came to stay and enjoy the Holiday. Mom and I enjoyed "Black Friday." We got up at 5:30 and headed to the stores.... a great thing about living in a big city, the stores are only 10 minutes away, so we could go and head home in no time... but of course we were out for about 5 hours. We loved it. We then headed home to get the guys motivated to begin working on the nursery. Mom and I went out Saturday and registered at Babies R Us and Target. Another wonderful day out and about. The day they leave is always the worst... but now we are all just counting down the days until Christmas break.
I am so Thankful for many things this year... of course the birth of our firt precious child, my wonderful husband who fried a fabulous turkey for us, and a great family. I love them all so very much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home