Joyful Noise

Monday, December 03, 2007

They Disappeared



I have been waiting for this day.. the day when I look down and can no longer see my feet. It happened last Saturday folks. I was taking a shower, enjoying the nice warm water and... oh no... my feet are no longer in site. It is a good feeling and wonderful knowing my little boy is growing, but a little odd to not be able to see my own feet. Here is a picture of me taken this weekend. I hit my 25th week on Friday. The doctor always comments that we have a show off, as when she checks for his heartbeat he is always right there ready for us to hear him. It seems that I will be frozen with three months left forever. I have loved being pregnant and want to enjoy each moment, as anxious as I am to see my son and hold him, it is also nice that each second of every day he is with me, and we get to be inseparable for 9 months, I like that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home