Joyful Noise

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

8 Weeks to go


Time flies when you're having fun.....it does seem like the past 7 months have gone by quickly. I remember thinking in the beginning of my pregnancy how close the arrival of our son would be after Christmas... and here we are already half way through January. So many things have been going through my mind lately, mostly amazement in the man I have married and the love we share. I cannot imagine my life without him. It has been such an awesome 3 1/2 years being able to focus all of my attention on him and our marriage.The time has gone fast and it scares me that I will have to balance my attention between two sweet boys (Coy and Baby M) It is neat that we will now share something, something that is a little him and a little me. What a miracle. On Monday we welcomed our little nephew Brady to the world. It was really neat to see him just a few hours old. Coy was so awesome as he did not want to leave Brady's side when he was in the nursery for a little bit warming up. I know he will only feel more attached to our little guy when he debuts. What a neat time... the very first few hours of life.
It is another event that brings me closer to my due date. I have had three sister in laws that were pregnant with me... Leah had Alivia in October, Leigh had Reagan in December, and now Tina had Brady... so that leaves me.... HOORAY!!!
Then it will be my cousin's turn in April. So much excitment.
I thought I would post a picture of the ever growing stomach. Our little guy seems to love being at school... he kicks and rolls all the way there and a lot of the kids are talking to him now, very cute.
This weekend I am flying to Iowa for a baby shower.. yes my doctor said it was safe. I am so excited to be home and be with my mom. There is just something about being pregnant and really really wanting ones mom, at least for me, but I guess that happened before I was pregnant too.
Thanks for checking in!!! We are in the single digits now...yipee

1 Comments:

  • Eeeeeeeeeeek! I didn't realize you'd been updating your blog! Oh Hannie - those first few moments after the birth are amazing. I just can't even describe what it feels like to look into your son or daughter's eyes. And there is something about the birth of your firstborn child. When Lucy was born I will always remember the doctor holding her up and Scott and I both just bursting into tears.

    I love you and am SO excited for you to experience it. You are right - you are so blessed!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home