Joyful Noise

Friday, February 01, 2008

Surprise!!!!!



Last Saturday morning my mom arrived here in Colorado for a weekend visit.. so she said. Coy's brother and family had invited us over for dinner and to visit with his mom and sis who were here from Wyoming. The plan was to be there at 5:30. We had a call from one of our great friends saying he needed help moving a piano into his house, as he had gotten it for his wife as a surprise and needed Coy's help. We headed to their house to "unload the piano" or so I thought. When we arrived at our friends' Laura answered the door... I was thinking the surprise piano for her was blown, since she was there, as I walked in, everyone shouted "Surprise." There are 6 great ladies that I have been very blessed by and 5 of them were standing their all ready to party. The 6th girl is expecting also, a daughter, so it was a double surprise party for the two of us. It was such an awesome evening.. I could not sleep after the party, I was so excited and happy. What an amazing blessing!!!
When I moved here all I could think of were all of the things that I would miss at home if I were pregnant, or at certain seasons. God asks us not to worry, and He continues to blow my mind with the way that He works. I have met such an amazing group of women and I know it was all orchestrated long before I moved here, that we would all meet. Thank you ladies for being such a blessing!!! I love surprises!!! Coy was so proud that he and mom and the girls actually got me surprised... I was clueless and it was so so fun!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home