Joyful Noise

Sunday, August 03, 2008

August Already!!??

I can't believe that it is already August. The summer is flying by. It is very nice to not have to be counting down the days until my summer vacation is over. I just get to continue enjoying days with my son! I love being with him. Life has been very hectic still. Coy's sister is preparing for her bone marrow transplant on August 19. Please lift her up to God in prayer. Please pray specifically that her body be protected as her immune system is depleted to prepare for the transplant, pray for her as she faces 1 to 2 more months sitting in a hospital and then pray that her body will accept the new bone marrow and love it!!! We are praying that this will completely heal her body. You can continue to check her blogspot for updates...www.bgriffis.blogspot.com

Coy and I have been home this weekend with Luke. We find ourselves often just staring and tearing up at the fact that we have such a wonderful little boy. He is a precious gift, and a result of prayer, as we prayed for over a year to conceive him.
We went out for lunch today with some friends after church and Luke was so content and took a little nap. He can roll over to his tummy now and even went back over to his back this afternoon, I think that was a mistake... but he did it. It has been so great to have quality time together. I love these two guys so much and praise God for the blessing they are to me. God is so awesome, how he brings everything together at the right time. We were just saying that God knew what he was doing making us wait awhile for Luke, because now with all the downers of Brenda's leukemia... Luke is a light for us. He has brought all of us so much happiness, but it's been an extra
little perk for Chicken (coy's mom) and Brenda!!
Today I worked on ordering cloth diapers for our baby boy. I think it will be a great way to save us money... although the washing might not be so much fun, I think it will be worth it... we will see!!!
Take Care!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home