Joyful Noise

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Day

Tomorrow is the first day of spring... so that is when Luke should be born right??? I just keep telling myself one week... then maybe I will stop waking up and thinking today could be the day. It is easier when the day is clear out there and then Surprise!!! Each day I've been planning little outings for myself to give me something to do. Today I am off to Wal Mart to print pictures and then I can come home and put them in my photo albums. Tomorrow we go for our Dr.s appointment and they will talk about where to go from there, if we need to induce or what. Coy and I really want Luke to come on his own, as long as he is still doing fine, so we continue to have faith that that will happen. God has a plan, I'm doing my best to keep trusting in that! Our poor families are just as anxious as we are... they both have long drives, so the plan has been as soon as we know we are in labor they are heading out!!! It makes it hard for everyone, we are all getting for anxious. I really was hoping my fam would be here for Easter as it is one of my most favorite holidays, hey it's only Wednesday right?
I think Luke is bored without hearing all my little students voices.
When the kids would hug me of course they were right where Lukie is... just wrapping their arms around him, so fun. I told him each morning.."Luke we're going to school" and he would kick like he was excited... very cute!
Today my little niece Alivia is 5 months old... she has 2 teeth and I will see her in 2 weeks. I can't wait to see the kids together, plus little Miss Liv has quite the adorable personality... I'm sure she'll be talking before long, she's a happy litle one.
Well I'm off to enjoy a beautiful day!

3 Comments:

  • Just came on to check if there was any "news". :o) Everyone (parents) at school keep asking me whats going on with you and Mr. Luke. I'm glad I can give this update to them tomorrow. I will be praying for a good appt tomorrow and good news for you. Be sure to post an update. When I emailed you this morning and didn't hear from you all day I thought *maybe* you were somewhere *else*. LOL! Anyways, hang in there girl and trust in God. Luke will be here before you know it and in a few months you will be longing for those pg days and feeling a miracle INSIDE YOU!!! :o) Keep us posted and know that we love you guys!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:09 PM  

  • praying today is the day!!! i'll keep checking back!

    By Blogger joelnjen, At 9:50 AM  

  • Come on, Lukey! Come on!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home