Joyful Noise

Monday, March 10, 2008

Are We Ready?

Today my school held a baby shower for me. The thought crossed my mind that this is my last baby shower. We have been abundantly blessed and today was no exception.
We now have all the big, major items we registered for... so exciting, one more thing for Coy to put together, the pack and play. We got several cute outfits, and more toys for me to try to keep the dog from slobbering on... he already licked Horton the stuffed elephants face.... grrrr... his face now smells like dog breath, almost makes me cry... Luke should get to drool on his stuff first! :)
I'm getting so excited to see my son. Today is Coy's birthday so I keep hoping maybe Luke will decide to come and make Daddy's day... well hopefully make it this week sometime!
Do you think we are prepared, we have received 6 containers of wipes, 6 packages of diapers varying in size from NB to 1, we have 44 burp clothes, 5 hooded towels, 10 blankets, a zillion outfits and only 1 repeat and a lot of them Coy, Grammy and I just couldn't resist, 1 cowboy hat, 3 pairs of boots, 2 Champ Bailey Jerseys, 1 dog licked Horton elephant, and so much joy and excitment in our hearts that we are ready to explode. I am so greatful for each item we have gotten, and I can look at those gifts and be reminded of many people near and far. I can't wait to sit and tell Luke someday about all of the wonderful people that are sharing in our joy and excitement. Thank you to everyone who is blessing us in so many ways, your prayers, and gifts and phone calls are things that I look forward to and remind me of the great God we have... God is good all the time and all the time He is good!

3 Comments:

  • What about your baby wipe warmer?

    By Blogger Matt & Bri, At 4:59 PM  

  • I am praying for you guys and I am so excited for you both! Children are truly a gift, blessing and reward. I pray you will be able to get some good rest - day or night - in the coming weeks!

    Big hugs to you!

    3 JP's - Jen :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:15 PM  

  • We got the wipe warmer Matt and Bri... it made me think of you guys!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home