Joyful Noise

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Baby Shower


Here are our sweet mommas!!
A couple of weeks ago my sister in law hosted a shower for us. It was such an awesome time. All of Coy's siblings were there and their spouses and cousins and aunts and all sorts of family and friends attended. It was such a blessing for Coy and I and our son. There were so many things I worried about when we decided to make the move here...and yes I know I'm lame for worrying about a baby shower, but I just thought if we moved, no one would know us if we had kids here and there would be no showers... God provides for the birds in the air and though my worry was silly... he has chosen to bless us beyond measure with many neat and fun baby showers. Today I found myself in the nursery on my knees. I was overwhelmed in thanking and praising God for this wonderful gift he has given Coy and I. We are really blessed!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home