The Giant Easter Egg
I found the cutest, most comfy maternity shirts at Old Navy the other day. We have been having some spring like weather... well for a few days we did, so I was in the mood for something bright and cheery. I bought three of these shirts, as they still cover my belly and are so comfy. I'm just wondering if I look too much like those pastel Easter eggs... a giant version of course:) Oh well... anything for comfort. One of my students asked me yesterday if that was my baby's belly button sticking out... of course it was mine. Kids ask the craziest things huh???
Well enjoy this, my 38 week picture.

4 Comments:
I am loving the Old Navy maternity clothes as well. They just seem to fit better than other brands and the shirts I've gotten are so soft and comfy!
By
Anonymous, At
5:55 PM
Hannah and Coy
I love reading your blog and looking at the pics. Can hardly wait until we get the news that the little man is here. Love Sheryl
By
sheryl, At
5:55 PM
You look CUTE! Just like I knew you'd look - like you just have a basketball underneath your shirt! :)
By
Unknown, At
11:58 AM
any day now! so excited for you guys and can't wait for the big announcement! :)
By
joelnjen, At
11:40 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home