6 months old
Dear Sweet Lukie Boy,
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you son. I love that I'm your mommy. I love when you see me that your eyes light up, you melt my heart. You are so very precious to your daddy and I. You are such a happy guy. You don't want to miss anything, kind of like your parents. You often don't like to go to bed at night now, because you want to play with us. You still loved to be bounced, rocked, or cuddled, which we have no problem with. Yesterday I was reading a story to you, and you kept looking back at me and smiling. You like to try and make lots of sounds with your tongue. You light up a room baby boy with those beautiful baby blue eyes and that big, wide mouthed smile. You are starting to hunch up on all fours, you are about to be super mobile:) You roll everywhere at this point and can almost sit up alone. Your breath smells sweet and milky. I told daddy to smell it the other day, as I know as you eat more solids that smell will fade. We tell you all the time how God has blessed us, by allowing you to be a part of our lives. We pray that we will raise you to love and honr the Lord. You are a gift. It seems impossible that you are already 6 months old, but I cherish each day, and moment I've been here to watch you grow. Son, I love you. You are a treasure!!!

1 Comments:
Lukey Pooky Bear You are all that and more your Mommy has you all figured out !!! Grandma thinks you are the Sun and the Moon and everything big and wonderful, you are my precious little man. I'm so glad I get to love you too!!!XOXOXO
By
CHICK, At
3:15 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home