Our little guy is 7 months old now. He is teething, so yesterday was kind of rough day, but the second top tooth has made it's appearance, so hopefully today he is back to his normal, happy, easy going self.
He is sooo handsome.. to bad he is our girls' cousin!! Peyton got her 1st real haircut the other day..its a cute little bob haircut and it looks so cute. I will update my blog soon! Alivia is just a doll and I bet it was so fun to see her 1st bday. I can't believe Raegan's is just around the corner!! Anyways, craziness here as usual. My team made it to districts so we leave today and travel to Eagle and play all day tomorrow. Kirk's team has to travel to Cortez today which is clear to the SW corner of the state. So thank goodness my mom was able to stay and help us out!! Well, hope all is well with you guys and hopefully we will be seeing you soon. Take care- Kirk, Leigh and Girls
I am married to the most incredible man in the world. We recently moved to a big city and far from home. We are learning how to depend more and more each other.God is teaching us many things.
1 Comments:
He is sooo handsome.. to bad he is our girls' cousin!! Peyton got her 1st real haircut the other day..its a cute little bob haircut and it looks so cute. I will update my blog soon! Alivia is just a doll and I bet it was so fun to see her 1st bday. I can't believe Raegan's is just around the corner!! Anyways, craziness here as usual. My team made it to districts so we leave today and travel to Eagle and play all day tomorrow. Kirk's team has to travel to Cortez today which is clear to the SW corner of the state. So thank goodness my mom was able to stay and help us out!! Well, hope all is well with you guys and hopefully we will be seeing you soon. Take care-
Kirk, Leigh and Girls
By
McLaughlin Girls, At
7:57 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home