Hello
It has been so long since I've posted, sorry about that readers;) My little guy is very mobile these days, as he can army crawl everywhere, which has me on my toes. The other day we were in a rush to get ready for the Baby and Me class that I take Luke too and he toppled off the bed. I had strapped him in his bouncy seat, in the middle of the bed and had tuned in some Seasame Street for him to watch, but he must have tipped the chair over and gotten out, because i heard a small thunk and jumped out of the shower to hear a loud thunk, my son hitting the floor. The chair was there beside him. It was a big week for him, as today he turns 8 months old. He can pull himself up to stand, yes we moved the crib down:) He can do his first sign, more, and he clapped his hands yesterday. He also is sprouting new teeth two more on top which will bring his grand total to 8. Too fun! I will try to write more soon, but luke just woke up, so back to work:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home