


I know that some of these are from awhile back, but I hadn't posted any for awhile. Luke was a skunk for Halloween, and so we dressed him up to visit Brenda in the hospital one day. We carved his pumpkin to say "L's 1st Halloween." And the Hawkeye pic is just all of us in our Hawks gear:)
2 Comments:
Hi Hannah and Coy and Luke! The pictures are so cute. Also thanks for sharing the Thanksgiving photos on Brenda's blog. It really was a wonderful time spending the holiday with all of you. I need a favor -- will you please e-mail me your mailing address and phone number (and also Jeff and Kirk's if you don't mind). I would sure appreciate it. Thanks, Kristi (kristikakers@aol.com)
By
KAkers, At
10:33 PM
Hannie, he is DELICIOUS! And I LOVE your hair!
By
Unknown, At
7:14 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home